Jump Into This Pool of Images

Has our new collection, The Style Aquatic, made a splash with you yet? Our first underwater stylebook showcases retro swimwear in the bright colors, attractive patterns, and flattering cuts you love. These outtakes were too cute to let go, and the Instagram shots are destined for sharing.

For the underwater makeup, we were lucky enough to have the expertise of Pittsburgh makeup artist Patty Bell. Thanks to Ms. Bell, our three models’ vibrant, vintage-inspired looks stayed fab all day.

What are your favorite looks from the collection?

About angelabayoutmodcloth

, ,

10 Responses to Jump Into This Pool of Images

1. Hannah (ModCloth) 03/05/2012 at 2:20 pm #

I love this stylebook! A ‘stroke’ of genius and work well done by everyone. Also, can’t stop smiling at the second-to-last image in this post. :)

2. Lauren 03/05/2012 at 2:35 pm #

I would love to know the scarf that the brunette is wearing, if possible. Otherwise, any suggestions that would go good with the blue velvet [bathing beauty?] swimsuit? Love this style book, it may be my favorite so far!

3. Heather 03/05/2012 at 7:36 pm #

I loved the hair in this stylebook! Really the whole thing was fantastic, but the scarves and the hair were just perfect. I would love to see some tutorials on these! (I know you’ve done some in the past, but more would be great!)

4. Tatti 03/06/2012 at 7:12 am #

This is my favorite ModCloth Stylebook ever! Congratulations to everyone involved! The girls look amazing and I just want to own everything shown! Amazing! :)

5. Sarah Cullen 03/06/2012 at 10:35 am #

I am so in love with the “Bow Tide” Swimsuit in Red! GEEZ! (: I am hoping to add it to my bathing suit collection!

6. Eliza 03/06/2012 at 11:09 am #

I loved this stylebook….I’m going to try to accessorize nicer this summer. Thanks for inspiring me!!! ;)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Thursday Treats – 8th March 2012 – Hello Kitty Glasses, Playing a 50s Housewife and My New Pink Wig · Thursday Treats · Rock n Roll Bride - 03/08/2012

[...] The new Modcloth ‘Style Aquatic’ shoot is all kinds of fabulous, but I equally love the behind the scenes shots! ♥ This ‘here comes the sun’ shoot rules. ♥ Utterly stunning pink [...]