Fave Finds: Caitie’s Pretty Polka Dot Skirt

PinterestTwitterEmailFacebooktumblr

Who: Caitie from Lady à la Mode

What: Yellow polka dot mini skirt

Where: Crossroads

How Much: $13

When I Use It: “On days when I feel like being extra quirky and fun!”

Shopping Tips: “Don’t judge a piece just because there are minor things that you don’t like about it — those can easily be fixed! Only buy things in colors and prints that you love because you will never get sick of styling new outfits with it to make it feel fresh! ”

HEY, BLOG READERS! We know you’re the cleverest vintage hunters around, which is why we want to hear the story of your Fave Find! E-mail favefinds@modcloth.com with a picture of you with your favorite vintage find (a rare record, a perfect pair of boots, or any other treasure), and answer the following: Who, What, Where, How Much, When I Use It, and Shopping Tips!

About ModCloth

7 Responses to Fave Finds: Caitie’s Pretty Polka Dot Skirt

1. shannon 03/08/2012 at 9:56 am #

Love polka dots! I can never have enough. :) Very cute outfit.

2. Christina 03/08/2012 at 10:04 am #

Lovely. Love the mixing of the polka dots! What a steal, $13?! :)

Just had some homemade Old Fashioned Beef Stew, come see!

Christina

3. Eliza 03/08/2012 at 10:19 am #

Wow! I never would have thought of mixing different size polka dots….now I just might have to. I love this skirt…..yellow and polka dots are like Ginger and Fred…they go together.

Love it, and love her blog, too! :)

4. Naomi Anselmo 03/08/2012 at 11:33 am #

I love this outfit!! What a great vintage find. Now I’m gonna be keeping an eye out for polka dots!

5. Sabina 03/08/2012 at 11:43 am #

This is such a fun idea for a feature. And that’s an adorable skirt Caitie’s wearing.

6. melisscious 03/09/2012 at 4:47 pm #

i love navy and yellow, and i love polkadots! great find.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. ModCloth Feature | Lady à la Mode - 03/09/2012

[...] happened this week as I was a hermit trying to get my work done. Though, I was featured on the ModCloth Blog yesterday which was the absolute best way to start off the weekend! Hope you all have a relaxing [...]