Photo credits clockwise from top left: Elycia of Love, Elycia in the Portrait of a Fashionista Dress in Crimson; Kaylah of The Dainty Squid in the Pop Girl Dress; Rubyellen of Cakies in the Daffodil Centerpiece Dress; Shareen of Vintage Mavens in The Show Must Flow On Dress; Jen of Jen Loves Kev in the Look Over Your Shoulder Dress; and Rachel of Smile and Wave in the Closet Braid Dress in Deep Jade.
With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, we can’t help but think about coin-filled cauldrons protected by mythical little men, and the spectra of light that lead to them. So, we pulled together six frocks — each representing a different color of the rainbow — and sent them to some of our favorite bloggers to see what brilliant looks they could create. Above are the prismatic pictures they sent back!
But we didn’t post these photos merely to pacify our penchant for pretty pigmentation. No, we hoped that they’d provide you with inspiration for our Color Yourself Lucky Contest. Entering is easy and fun: Just fill your wishlist with a vibrantly variegated collection of items, then share it with friends and family, and you could win your very own ‘pot of gold’ — a $50 gift certificate!
If you don’t have one already, here’s how to…
Create a wishlist:
- Sign into your ModCloth Account.
- Hover over “My Account” at the top of any page, then select “Wishlists”.
- Fill it with all the intensely hued fashions you desire!
- Once it’s ready, you’ll want to…
Share your wishlist:
- Click the “Share” button to post your wishlist to Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, or Kaboodle, and you’ll automatically be entered in our contest. You can also enter by clicking the “Email” button to send your wishlist directly to your loved ones’ inboxes.
- To be eligible, your wishlist must be created and shared by 11:59 p.m. PT on 3/17, and must contain garments that represent at least three of the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
Be sure to check the blog on 3/21 at 7 a.m. PT to discover which fortunate four people were randomly selected to receive a prize. Best of luck to all who enter — we hope you think this contest sham-rocks as much as we do!