To the Moon and Back: Spacey Inspiration from Our Favorite Pinners

Images via @TheAtomicHouse.

Feeling undoubtedly in tune with the cosmos after penning our zodiac-inspired Shop Our Outfits collection, part of me still feels a certain celestial pull toward the moon. I want to wear planet-plumed prints, star-studded accessories, and crystal-colored closed-toes (if I can find ‘em).

Here, I’ve collected some of my favorite tide-inducing images from The Atomic House‘s Pinterest for some spacey outfit inspiration. The vintage-loving couple behind the account, Kevin and Robin, will be guest pinning for us today, so send yourself on over to ModCloth’s Guest Pinner Gallery to view some of their cleverly curated images. Wherever they take you, we’re sure it will feel as though you’ve landed among the stars.

Laura Vrcek

About Laura

With a passion for events, interviews, and her pet aloe plants, Laura strives to live in a world where writing poetry evokes celebrity status. When she's not planning her apartment's next face-lift, she's either befriending strangers or admiring maps. She has an MFA in Creative Writing, is a member of ModCloth's Charitable Giving Committee, and is an avid appreciator of funky hairstyles and too-hot sauces.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to To the Moon and Back: Spacey Inspiration from Our Favorite Pinners

1. Julianne (ModCloth) 03/27/2012 at 12:44 pm #

Einstein sitting on the moon is one of the best things I’ve seen in awhile. Look at his stylish shorts!

• Laura (ModCloth) 03/27/2012 at 2:02 pm #

That image is sort of what my dreams look like every night. I kid not, friend.

2. atomicframeworks 03/27/2012 at 3:46 pm #

Thanks so much for picking us as guest pinners! We had a blast choosing these pins! Hope you all like them!

• Laura (ModCloth) 03/28/2012 at 4:02 pm #

Thank you for contributing, guys! It was a pleasure to have you!

3. Blue Moon 03/27/2012 at 4:15 pm #

So glad you have discovered Kevin and Robin’s pin boards. I am inspired by their collections of creative and imaginative images that range from futuristic Sci Fi to Mid-century Modern. If you’re reading this, go check them out, don’t forget to follow them, and let them know that Blue Moon sent you. Cheers!

4. Laura @ The Joyful Fox 03/27/2012 at 7:25 pm #

That Einstein is perfect! Love the space inspiration…what an incredible universe we have :)

• Laura 04/07/2012 at 4:48 pm #