March at Large: This Month at ModCloth, By the Numbers

Have you done anything new or noteworthy, or just plain fun, this month? Do share!

About Jenn

Jenn's first career aspiration was to be a dinosaur. After her kindergarten teacher informed her that couldn't happen, she decided she would be the next best thing: a writer. Aside from writing, Jenn loves chambray shirts, all cacti, and good typography.

10 Responses to March at Large: This Month at ModCloth, By the Numbers

1. Natasha (ModCloth) 03/30/2012 at 11:03 am #

Love this infographic! :)

2. Eliza 03/30/2012 at 12:16 pm #

I love the photo of Alfie….he’s such a little cutie! It’s so great that you guys donated to the Princess Projest….I can imagine how many happy, confident faces there are because of this!

I wish I lived in Philly….an internship @ Modcloth would be a DCT ( a Dream Come True!)

~Eliza

• Jenn (ModCloth) 03/30/2012 at 5:13 pm #

Aw, thanks for the sweet words, Eliza. Several of our internships are located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, if that makes a difference!

• Eliza 03/31/2012 at 2:35 pm #

Still not in the right place. Sad. :(

Ever consider a branch in New England? :D

3. Christina 03/30/2012 at 12:41 pm #

Alfie is too cute in the raincoat! Congrats to Modcloth for all the success!!

Just made some Mashed Potato Patties, come check them out. :)

Christina

4. Esme 03/30/2012 at 2:49 pm #

Ooh, internships! What’s the required time commitment for the Social Media Internship?

Also, I only see two internships listed…does that mean the other 12 have been filled?

Thanks!

• Jenn (ModCloth) 03/30/2012 at 5:12 pm #

Hi, Esme!

I checked with our recruiters, and the internship is a full-time, 40 hour/week internship that runs from June 4 – August 17.

And, yes, the internship slots have been filling up quickly. So, we advise that everyone be speedy! : )

Hope that helps!

5. Lindsey 03/30/2012 at 11:57 pm #

I started my blog! Yay! :) Check it out at:

-Lindsey

6. Valerie 03/31/2012 at 3:42 am #

You lovely Modcloth people are the best – I’m stoked that you’re growing!

7. Christine 03/31/2012 at 12:32 pm #

Are they paid internships?