Our New Stylebook is No Accident

No joke: At one point while writing the copy for our new stylebook, Happy Accidents, I got up to refill my water glass and found that my skirt had been tucked into my stockings for who-knows-how-long. It’s mishaps like these, but mainly the stories you gamely shared with us on Facebook and Twitter, that inspired us to create this stylish story. It’s our way of saying, “When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade-inspired outfit.”

We hope that this lighthearted stylebook finds you on a good day!

9 Responses to Our New Stylebook is No Accident

1. shannon 04/02/2012 at 12:46 pm #

How cute! I love this idea. Playful and fun… and yet still SO much style!

2. Linna 04/02/2012 at 1:38 pm #

This is my favorite stylebook yet! I love the colors and the staging, everything about it.

3. Hillery Sawyer 04/02/2012 at 2:22 pm #

Very cute! Love the story book qualities. Just darling!

4. Christina 04/02/2012 at 3:09 pm #

Love the color blocking on this shirt! And it’s so cute with the polka-dot pants. Who knew?!

Come check out the Easter Garbanzo Munchies I’m making for Easter.

Christina

5. Eliza 04/02/2012 at 4:49 pm #

At first, I wasn’t sure if it was a mistake or not. But then, upon further observation, I realized that this stylebook was actually an ingenious story! I love it! One question, though; what is the yellow polka dotted dress called? I love it so much! :D

6. puglypixel 04/02/2012 at 10:53 pm #

brilliant!

7. Mommy 04/03/2012 at 6:47 pm #

Like this idea. Dress in the stocking? I have already had my zipper down on my skrt. Showed off my undies! How embarsssing!!! Shoes are neat (but high)