Page Turners: Punky Pastels for Spring

If the current pastel trend has you thinking more ballerina than rock star, look no further than this editorial for Grazia Germanyfeaturing Lovisa Ekholm by Tina Luther. Featuring demure ruffles and ladylike, vintage-inspired silhouettes paired with undone rocker hairstyles and minimalist makeup, this airy shoot offers a new take on the typical springtime inspiration.

What trends are you excited for this spring?

About Julie O.

A lover of all things vintage and vintage-inspired, Julie bought her first 1950’s frock in the fifth grade. Since then, Julie has become a self-described connoisseur of vintage and thrift shopping, which she shares on her blog, Orchid Grey. When she’s not scouring the racks for the perfect vintage skirt, this native New Englander can be found deftly navigating the slopes of a ski mountain, taking road-trips to the beach, and exploring new places with a vintage camera in her hand.

, , ,

8 Responses to Page Turners: Punky Pastels for Spring

1. Lauren 04/03/2012 at 12:51 pm #

I like the colors, but I will never understand why most models have to look so unhappy. It ruins the ensemble! D: But I do like pastels and can’t wait for more stores to carry them!

• ChristenDG 04/03/2012 at 1:16 pm #

I agree!

2. ChristenDG 04/03/2012 at 1:17 pm #

I agree! I love the colors, but would love to see a smiling model. :>

3. nina 04/03/2012 at 1:20 pm #

punky? i don’t see it…

4. Megan 04/03/2012 at 7:27 pm #

two words for my fave trend now and forever…..BOLD LIPSTICK

5. R_R 04/03/2012 at 9:50 pm #

ahhh! her facial expression is killing the cute dress! I had to hide her face to see if the dress is actually cute..

6. Christina 04/04/2012 at 12:28 pm #

So bright and clean!! I love Spring. <3

Come check out the Easter Food Labels I made for the dinner table this Sunday.

7. juup 04/05/2012 at 3:38 am #

Why does she have an angry confused face on every picture? Is this pretty fashion now?