Q: A fabulous red and blue heart-patterned dress appears on the ModCloth site for Day 1 of this Cheers to the Future edition of Name It & Win It. It features bold red piping, a sweetheart neckline, and the most flattering fit-and-flare silhouette. What is its name?
A: It’s up to you to decide! Tell us your best names for our Day 1 dress in a blog comment below.
Here are some helpful hints:
- Check out the dress in full for close-ups and details!
- Submissions for today’s contest must be received by 7 p.m. PDT today
- Only entries left on that day’s platform will be accepted. So, on Monday (Blog day), leave your entry as a comment on the contest blog post. On Tuesday (Twitter day), blast your names over to us via a hashtagged tweet!
- Your entries don’t need to follow any theme
- You can suggest up to three names for each day’s item. No more than three, please!
- Winners will be announced on May 11 here on the ModCloth Blog, and each will receive the piece they named
- Want more info? Check out our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and our Official Contest Rules
The clock’s ticking, so make haste!
UPDATE – Today’s contest on the Blog is officially over, but you’ve still got four fun-filled days ahead! Set your sights on our Twitter (@ModCloth) and your clocks to 7 a.m. PDT for Day 2 of Name It and Win It!