Starting on 5/10 at 11 a.m. PT, we’re launching a dreamier-than-ever contest on Pinterest. Do you aspire to be a veterinarian, a fashion columnist, or something really creative like a pancake astronaut? Then, share your most marvelous vocational aspirations with us in a cohesive board that captures the essence of your dream job, and you could win a $100 gift certificate!
To enter, create a board, title it “ModCloth’s Make It Work Contest,” then add a description of your aesthetic to your board. Make sure your board contains each of the 20 pins listed above, in no particular order. In each pin’s caption, include the number and name that the pin corresponds to, along with the hashtags #modcloth and #makeitwork. Feel free to elaborate or add fun copy to each pin’s description — we’d love to know why you’re passionate about the images and inspirations you chose. Then, when your board is perfect, share it with us by posting it as a link in a comment on the original contest announcement pin, located in our “Follow Your Dreams” board.
Before you get to work, make sure to check the details below.
- You must follow @ModCloth on Pinterest to enter.
- Contest begins 5/10 at 11 a.m. PT, and ends 5/17 at 4 p.m. PT.
- Each pin must include a caption listing the number and name that the pin corresponds to.
- Each pin must include the hashtags #modcloth and #makeitwork.
- Only one entry board per person.
- Boards will be judged based on uniqueness, creativity, ModCloth spirit, and adherence to the guidelines.
- The winner will be announced 5/24 at 7 a.m. PT on the ModCloth Blog.
- Pinterest is invite only. You can request an invite from Pinterest. If you don’t recieve your invite within 24 hours, please e-mail email@example.com to obtain an invite.
- Need more information? Check out our Official Contest Rules.
We’re amped to see your stylish, aspirational boards! Need some help finding fashions you could wear to the office? Check out our work appropriate styles!