Quiz of the Month: How to Defeat Your Desk Doldrums

Shop the Naturally Tidy Desk Organizer Shop the Beehive Yourself Print Shop the Beehive Yourself Print Shop the Make Your Own Robot Kit Shop the Televisual Aid Frames Shop the Televisual Aid Frames

About Hannah

"Q: Where do cantaloupes go for the summer? A: John Cougar Mellon Camp!" From that joke you can surmise a few things about Hannah -- she loves a good pun, she delights in irreverence, and red peppers are her vegetable of choice. How does one figure out Hannah loves red peppers from that joke? Hmm, that's top secret. Hannah also adores outdoor activities, arts & crafts, reading, and being abroad.

, ,

7 Responses to Quiz of the Month: How to Defeat Your Desk Doldrums

1. Kate 05/31/2012 at 3:46 pm #

I’m fueled by fun! :)

2. Katie 05/31/2012 at 8:36 pm #

I’m Aesthetically Arranged, which I completely agree with. :)

3. Eliza 06/01/2012 at 6:38 am #

Aesthetically Arranged….twice. You people are genius. :)

4. Christina 06/01/2012 at 9:18 am #

Mostly D’s here! What a fun quiz.

Come check out the Blueberry Orange Ice Cream I made.

Christina

5. Suzanne 06/01/2012 at 9:47 am #

I’m spread out everywhere! – 2 As, 3 Bs, 3 Cs, and 2 Ds. Although to be honest, some of the answers I wanted to answer more than one (Bloc Party and Black Keys are both awesome! And I chose Judy Garland because she looks more like me but i love Audrey Hepburn!) So this may have skewed my answers, haha :D

6. Stephanie D. 06/01/2012 at 11:13 am #

I’m Friend/Family-Focused…so true! My living room, bedroom and craft room consists of LOTS of pictures! :) Fun quiz, thanks ModCloth.

7. Olivia 06/01/2012 at 3:18 pm #