How to Style a Wire Headband

Packing, scheduling, making sure your gas tank is full — there’s enough to worry about when hitting the road — the last thing you want to deal with is wind-tangled hair. In this handy how-to, our Creative Stylist Annie demonstrates how to keep your locks lovely with the help of our Through the Wire Headband.

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr
sarah

About Sarah

Who would have thought the little girl in the oversized Goofy T-shirt would grow up to work in fashion? Definitely not young Sarah; she was too busy singing her heart out to Whitney Houston. Today, her eclectic fashion tastes lean toward purses large enough to stash her latest read, way too high of a heel, and the occasional vintage baseball tee.

, , , , , ,

8 Responses to How to Style a Wire Headband

1. janie 06/15/2012 at 9:59 am #

cute video, but all of those ways to wear a that headband look practically identical…

• Julie 06/15/2012 at 11:39 am #

Not to mention you have to buy more than one for 1/2 of the styles… the print is cute though!

2. mae 06/15/2012 at 12:36 pm #

Nice! Thanks for the new ideas for these headbands. And for Julie, I have two but didn’t buy them. One came as a free gift with one of my orders, and another came in my free summer grab bag! Gotta love freebies!

3. Suzanne 06/16/2012 at 6:24 pm #

Love the ideas for multiples! I too get duplicates from freebies from my orders. I used to give them away, but I won’t anymore!

4. Sophie 11/24/2012 at 3:52 pm #

I just got a freebie with my latest order, I was super psyched because my entire order was just scarves that I had ordered to tie my hair up with, so an additional hair accessory just made my day!

5. emi 11/30/2012 at 2:47 pm #

Those styles all look adorable on her… But how does it work with long hair?

6. Eshani 01/23/2013 at 5:48 pm #

Yes! I love these!!!! Thanks for te freebies mod cloth!!!

7. Toni 09/09/2013 at 4:19 pm #

I love the pixie hair cut in this video I wish there where some photos of it so I could show my hair dresser it so she can cut my hair this way.