How to Style a Wire Headband

Packing, scheduling, making sure your gas tank is full — there’s enough to worry about when hitting the road — the last thing you want to deal with is wind-tangled hair. In this handy how-to, our Creative Stylist Annie demonstrates how to keep your locks lovely with the help of our Through the Wire Headband.

sarah

About Sarah

Who would have thought the little girl in the oversized Goofy T-shirt would grow up to work in fashion? Definitely not young Sarah; she was too busy singing her heart out to Whitney Houston. Today, her eclectic fashion tastes lean toward purses large enough to stash her latest read, way too high of a heel, and the occasional vintage baseball tee.

, , , , , ,

8 Responses to How to Style a Wire Headband

1. janie 06/15/2012 at 9:59 am #

cute video, but all of those ways to wear a that headband look practically identical…

• Julie 06/15/2012 at 11:39 am #

Not to mention you have to buy more than one for 1/2 of the styles… the print is cute though!

2. mae 06/15/2012 at 12:36 pm #

Nice! Thanks for the new ideas for these headbands. And for Julie, I have two but didn’t buy them. One came as a free gift with one of my orders, and another came in my free summer grab bag! Gotta love freebies!

3. Suzanne 06/16/2012 at 6:24 pm #

Love the ideas for multiples! I too get duplicates from freebies from my orders. I used to give them away, but I won’t anymore!

4. Sophie 11/24/2012 at 3:52 pm #

I just got a freebie with my latest order, I was super psyched because my entire order was just scarves that I had ordered to tie my hair up with, so an additional hair accessory just made my day!

5. emi 11/30/2012 at 2:47 pm #

Those styles all look adorable on her… But how does it work with long hair?

6. Eshani 01/23/2013 at 5:48 pm #

Yes! I love these!!!! Thanks for te freebies mod cloth!!!

7. Toni 09/09/2013 at 4:19 pm #

I love the pixie hair cut in this video I wish there where some photos of it so I could show my hair dresser it so she can cut my hair this way.