We invited DIY beauty expert Shana of Fox & Doll back to share another one of her original recipes. Last time, she showed us how to make an au naturel lip exfoliator, but this time it’s all about hair and achieving a refreshed look in a cinch!
“Simply mix together the ingredients listed in the graphic above, stirring rigorously for about 3-4 minutes. Then, shake directly onto roots, or place in hands and rub into the root area. Brush to blend, distributing it evenly before styling as usual.”
“You’ll have great-smelling hair and fabulous volume! It’s a great foundation for some of those amazing vintage, teased styles you’ve been coveting.“
- Use organic ingredients if you can.
- Add in 2 tablespoons cocoa powder for dark hair.
- Feel free to substitute in any kind of essential oil you’d like for scent.
- Crush in any lumps the oil may have created with a pestle or back of a spoon.
- Vintage glass shakers or squeeze bottles work perfect for storing.
Click here for more ModCloth beauty tutorials!