Let your geek flag fly, because we’re declaring this the first ever ModCloth Geek Week!
For five days, we’re indulging in our geeky side with features and activities inspired by all the offbeat interests and hobbies that make us geeks. Geek Week is invading all of our platforms — we’re talking the Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest – so you have plenty of places to talk, play, and geek out with your ModFriends. Whether you nerd out over LotR fandoms, Broadway showtunes, or vintage vinyls, this week is for you.
UPDATE (7/19/2012): If you’ve just stumbled into our gleeful geek festivities, here’s a rundown of what we’ve done so far this week:
- Proud to Be Geeks: ModEmployees Share Their Nerdy Confessions
- Geek Icon: Delia Derbyshire, Electronic Music Extraordinaire
- More Badder Grammar!: July Book of the Month Giveaways
- Nail Klub: Get Geek Week Glam with DIY Nail Transfers
- Fashions of The Force: John Woo’s Geek Chic Illustrations
- Dweeb Out: Geeky Gadgets for the Gal on the Go
- Party It Up on Twitter with ModCloth & ThinkGeek
- Vintage Sexism: Through the Looking Glasses
- Vote for Your 2012 Office Geek Off Champ!
- Revenge of the Nerds: Pinterest-style
- How to Be the Coolest Kid or Adult: Make Your Own Gak!
More to come!