Poking through treasures that your parents have saved over the years always yields fun finds, like macaroni necklaces, lopsided paperweights, and tinfoil hats that you created when you were a kid. Though the days of finger-paintings being posted on the fridge may be over, that doesn’t mean your early artistic endeavors are destined to remain hidden in a dusty box forever.
That’s right, we want to see your most prized childhood art project for our Young at ‘Art’ Event! All you need to do is dig it up, post a photo of it on Instagram with the hashtags #YoungatArt and #ModCloth, then share it on Twitter. Everyone — yes, everyone — who enters will receive a 10% off ModCloth coupon code!
Once you’re ready to start snapping those pictures, please read the deets:
- Photos can be old photos of your art from times past, or freshly snapped pics of you with your recovered/rediscovered art.
- Entries must be submitted by 9 a.m. PT on 8/15/2012.
- Entries must be submitted via Instagram and shared on Twitter.
- You must be following @ModCloth on Instagram and Twitter at the time of submission.
- Your entry must include the two hashtags, #YoungatArt and #ModCloth in order to receive the coupon code.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- You must own the rights to your photo entry.
- Still confused? Leave us a comment below, and we’ll answer!
Have fun walking down memory lane!