Street Style: Gone Plaid

Street Style: Desiree

When it comes to office style, we’re taking cues from ModCloth Brand Ambassador and New York publishing gal Desiree. We loved how she paired her classic, vintage dress with a bold geometric bangle, nautical earrings, and a bold pop of lipstick. When this busy bee isn’t working away, you can find her freelance writing for various publications, blogging at Pop-o-matic Deluxe, swing dancing, or searching for her next vintage find — truly a girl after our own heart!

Street Style: Desiree

Street Style: Desiree

About Jenn

Jenn's first career aspiration was to be a dinosaur. After her kindergarten teacher informed her that couldn't happen, she decided she would be the next best thing: a writer. Aside from writing, Jenn loves chambray shirts, all cacti, and good typography.

, , ,

8 Responses to Street Style: Gone Plaid

1. Kris 09/26/2012 at 4:23 pm #

She’s adorable !!!

2. Roni 09/26/2012 at 7:48 pm #

Her style is divine! And she looks so well put together. I am personally obsessed with her dress! It’s a shame her photo on IG caused quite the frenzy. I look at these photos and see absolutely nothing potentially gripe-worthy. But that’s just me. ;)

3. Lindsey 09/26/2012 at 9:15 pm #

Loving this colourful plaid look! So fun. :)

-Lindsey

4. kalakuta27 09/27/2012 at 1:15 am #

<3 you Desiree!!! [also I need those earrings ;)]

5. amy 09/27/2012 at 6:20 am #

Desiree thank you for being such a fab customer and for rocking our 1950s plaid dress in these wonderful pics!! you look gorgeous…..

6. Desiree (@itsdlovely) 09/30/2012 at 3:47 pm #

I’m a bit late to the party, but thank you guys so much, especially you, Jenn! And Amy, I will be wearing this dress to death, I promise.

7. Victoria / Justice Pirate 10/01/2012 at 11:47 am #

This outfit is amazing!! What a beautiful woman too!

8. rebecca 10/04/2012 at 12:13 am #

She is just a lovely girl! She makes me smile, love it when us ladies dress up!