Rock Right to Nashville with Under the Guise

Ever been to Nashville? Want to see what it’s like? For this special edition of Travel Bug, we’ve asked photographer Heidi Jewell of the chic-and-simple street style blog Under the Guise to take you on a tour of her hometown. Nashville has oodles to offer everyone from thrifting fanatics to music buffs, so strap on your travel caps, and let Heidi guide the way!

Laura Vrcek

About Laura

With a passion for events, interviews, and her pet aloe plants, Laura strives to live in a world where writing poetry evokes celebrity status. When she's not planning her apartment's next face-lift, she's either befriending strangers or admiring maps. She has an MFA in Creative Writing, is a member of ModCloth's Charitable Giving Committee, and is an avid appreciator of funky hairstyles and too-hot sauces.

, , ,

15 Responses to Rock Right to Nashville with Under the Guise

1. Darlene Bouchard 11/07/2012 at 1:59 pm #

Me and my best friend Maghan are starting our road trip in Nashville then driving back home to San Francisco really soon! Can we hang out with Heidi? (Please please!) We don’t really know where to go there and would love for her to be the one help us out

• Heidi_UndertheGuise 11/08/2012 at 12:06 pm #

You will love Nashville, Darlene! Would love to meet up and chat about all the must see places when you come to town! Feel free to send me an email if you’d like: heidi@undertheguise.com

• asha 11/19/2012 at 11:29 am #

That’s so cool, because I am from San Francisco and I just moved to Nashville :-D

2. Lauren Wray 11/07/2012 at 2:10 pm #

Looking good Heidi – cute video!

3. Christen (ModCloth) 11/07/2012 at 2:59 pm #

She’s a natural on camera! So cute! Can’t wait to return to Nashville and visit these spots.

4. Sarah 11/07/2012 at 3:30 pm #

I agree with Christen, I was impressed by how natural she is on camera. This city has such a variety of cool places too!

xoxo missdottidee.blogspot.com

5. Kelly McKernan 11/07/2012 at 8:11 pm #

How fun! I just moved to Nashville a few months ago from Atlanta and I’ve fallen in love with a few of the aforementioned spots already!

6. Jenna 11/09/2012 at 9:51 pm #

OMG! I live in Nashville, also! Great city (crappy television show, lol). Glad to see it getting the spotlight it deserves! Yay for Heidi being a “Nashvillian” and yay to ModCloth for giving us the shout-out!

7. Andrea 11/11/2012 at 9:46 pm #

Just visited Nashville for the first time in October – loved the city and saw so many cool places, but none featured in the clip. I guess I gotta go back again!

8. asha 11/19/2012 at 11:28 am #

Thanks modcloth for introducing me to Heidi’s blog! I just moved to Nashville from San Francisco and I think he blog is just what an “all things vintage lover” like me needs to welcome myself to Nashville! I’d love to meet you Heidi!