The holiday season is here! To celebrate this jolly time of year, we’re bringing back one of our most beloved contests — Name It & Win It. This edition is called Good Tidings & Titles, and you’ve got five chances over six of our social platforms to play and win!
Here’s how it works: Each day next week at 9 a.m. PT, our competition of creative prowess will take place on a different platform — the ModCloth Blog, Twitter and Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, and YouTube. We’ll show you a dress, then your job is to rack your brain and find the perfect name for it. You can play on your fave social network, or on all six! The person who comes up the very best name for each dress will win that particular frock.
Are you already overcome with excitement just thinking about next week’s glorious dress-naming challenges? Peep these official deets so you’ll be all set on Monday:
- Submissions for each day’s contest must be received by 9 p.m. PT.
- Only entries left on that day’s platform will be accepted. So, on Monday (Blog), leave your entry as a comment on the contest blog post. On Tuesday (Twitter and Instagram), send your names to us via a tweet and include #nameitandwinit, or via a comment on the Instagram photo, and so on!
- Your entries don’t need to follow any theme.
- You may suggest up to three names for each day’s item, but no more than three, please!
- Winners will be announced on 12/7 here on the ModCloth Blog, and each will receive the dress they named.
- Want more info? Check out our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and our Official Contest Rules.
Don’t forget to check back right here on Monday — Good Tidings & Titles starts at 9 a.m PT. See you then!