Dust off that dictionary and rev up your imagination, because it’s time for Day 1 of our weeklong Name It & Win It!
Tell us your best names for today’s fabulous frock, and you may just end up bringing it home. There’s a lot to admire in this glam gold dress, from its muted metallic material to its bow-inspired collar, and we can’t wait to see what names you dream up.
Before you begin, here’s a quick refresher of the rules:
- Submissions for each day’s contest must be received by 9 p.m. PT.
- Only entries left on that day’s platform will be accepted. So, today, leave your entry as a comment on this blog post. On Tuesday (Twitter and Instagram), send your names to us via a tweet and include #nameitandwinit, or via a comment on the Instagram photo, and so on! We recommend bookmarking this blog post or keeping an eye on the blog sidebar for a calendar of the week’s events.
- Your entries don’t need to follow any theme.
- You may suggest up to three names for each day’s item, but no more than three, please!
- Winners will be announced on 12/7 here on the ModCloth Blog, and each will receive the dress they named.
- Want more info? Check out our full Name It & Win It Contest Rules and our Official Contest Rules.
Once you’re done, continue the festivities with our Cyber Monday Sale, and be sure to visit our Twitter or Instagram tomorrow morning for Day 2 of our contest! We’ll see you there!
UPDATE (9 p.m. PT) — Whew! Today’s lightning-fast round of Name It & Win It is officially over, but that doesn’t mean the fun stops here. Put your naming skills to the test tomorrow on Twitter and Instagram, for Day 2 of Good Tidings & Titles. Catch you all then!