ModCloth’s abuzz with holiday excitement, and though I spend most of my time thinking about the best merchandise to bring to the site so that you all can give great gifts, I also have my own gift giving to figure out!
A good place for me to get started is in our Holiday Kitsch Shop. I’m a big proponent of kitsch throughout the year, but something about the holidays makes me want to share its vintage-inspired spirit with everyone I know!
1. It’s a Wonderland Life Dress — I love photorealistic prints, and this Bernie Dexter dress is particularly dreamy. There’s no better time of year to wear something so unique!
2. Fun for Your Fir Ornament Set — Some of my favorite holiday memories are from times spent decorating, and my parents have a ton of vintage ornaments from the ’60s and ’70s that look just like these! The nostalgic shape and color palette are a simple, but playful way to brighten your tree, mantle, or office.
3. Doc the Halls Ornament Set — My lovely sister is a nurse and mom of six, so I think she and the kids will get a kick out of these plush microbe ornaments.
4. Home Fir the Holidays Mini Tree Set — A vintage set of trees that look just like this adorn my parents home every year. I’m excited to make this set part of my annual holiday decor, too!
5. Year of the Critter Calendar in Corgi — I’ve had a version of this calendar on my desk for the last two years, and now, I can’t imagine living without one! It’s a great gift for my fellow animal lovers, who’ll delight in flipping over each month to discover a cute new critter. It’s also a great gift to give because the recipient will look at it and think of you all year long!
I can’t wait to share all of these with some of my favorite people – and I’m also excited to hear what all of our guest gift givers will be sharing with their loved ones this holiday. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more guest gift guides — and check out my love list for more items on the site that I’m currently adoring.
What will you be gifting this holiday? Or do you not want to give away the secret yet?