The Winners of Name It & Win It: Good Tidings & Titles

We received so many impressive ideas for this festive round of Name It & Win It that it was quite an endeavor choosing our faves. But after examining and exalting the bevy of brilliant suggestions, we’re excited to announce the nifty new names of these five fabulous frocks!

And the winners are…

Day 4 dress
Wish you Were Tier Dress
by ye11owcar

Day 5 dress
Pleased as Punch Dress
by Lauren

Congratulations to our wordsmithin’ winners, and thanks to all the talented participants. Don’t toss your thinking caps out yet — we’ll see you around soon enough for another round of our favorite name game!

About ModCloth

10 Responses to The Winners of Name It & Win It: Good Tidings & Titles

1. Lauren Hines 12/07/2012 at 11:37 am #

I’m the day 5 winner!!!! I’m so excited!! So, what happens now? :)

• Amalia 12/07/2012 at 2:29 pm #

Congratulations!

2. Rachel 12/07/2012 at 5:09 pm #

@Lauren Hines…ooh! I was going for the day 5 dress but congrats :)
    do you know the next time one of these will be happening? I love Mod Cloth so much :)

3. Emily 12/07/2012 at 5:48 pm #

that’s cool! I wish it showed the dresses on this page!

4. Susan 12/09/2012 at 6:35 am #

congrats everyone! let’s do it again!

5. Lauren Hines 12/10/2012 at 3:53 am #

Thanks, ladies! Rachel, I’m pretty sure they do this every year around this same time but I think that’s about it. I just hope I hear from them soon about when I get this dress! I can’t wait!

6. Jill Sampieri 12/10/2012 at 12:19 pm #

Hey! I’m the winner of the Day 3 dress — I didn’t get an email though! What should I do?

7. Lauren Hines 12/10/2012 at 3:37 pm #

Glad it’s not just me that hasn’t heard anything!

• Jill Sampieri 12/16/2012 at 8:18 am #

Have you heard anything yet? I’m getting nervous because I still haven’t! I’ve been playing NIAWI for as long as they’ve been doing it, and this is my first win… really hoping I get my prize!

• Lauren Hines 12/16/2012 at 1:05 pm #

Hey, Jill…they actually e-mailed me on Tuesday…try contacting Customer Service and see if they can find something out for you!