Photo credit: Jasmine Gregory.
Stand out in sequins? Sure, that’ll work! But if you want to wow in ways that will send shock waves for miles, pick a gift or two from this stylish guide curated by Refinery29.com‘s Senior West Coast Editor (and soon-to-be-new Mommy) Katie Hintz-Zambrano!
1. Fashionable Finesse Top in Red – “There’s something vaguely Alexander McQueen about this top, which is probably why I like it. I would wear it with a cool red bustier top or camisole and high-waisted red skirt for a devilish Christmas look.”
2. Tracy Reese Glitz Meant to Be Dress – “My favorite color is Yves Klein blue, so of course I love this frock! It’s perfect for all of the holiday parties crowding everyone’s iCal this month.”
3. Posh Prowess Tights – “These bold babies are a solid way to switch up your regular black-navy-grey tights routine. Keep the rest of your outfit monochrome and let your stems do the talking.”
4. Day in the Fun Print in Script – “I’m currently trying to revamp my office into an office-slash-nursery. I think this optimistic print would be perfect, plus it’s in a baby-boy blue! Can I put this on my own wishlist?”
5. Unique Beauty Skirt – “I love the ladylike quality of a pencil skirt. Once I get back to fighting-shape after I have my first baby this spring, I’d love to don this graphic number! But for all of you non-bump-holders, wear this on-trend piece NOW!”
6. Garden Garnish Plate Set – “Enjoy entertaining as much as I do? These pretty plates would be great for serving up big slabs of cake to your friends (and yourself)!”