Episode VII, BOOK OF THE MONTH. It is a period of festive joy and cheer at the ModCloth offices. Our featured title, The Star Wars Cookbook Kit, dazzles many a merry Mod bounty hunter with its clever recipe names and character-shaped cookie cutters. However, there is a disturbance in the Force. A great question looms as heavy as blizzard on the planet Hoth: Will you win a copy of our Book of the Month?
Even if you aren’t a Star Wars fan, you might know someone who is – and, chances are you like food. This themed cookbook promises fun and delicious times for all. With recipe titles like Wookie Pies, Yoda Soda, and Obi-Wan Tons, you’ll discover dishes from which any aspiring Jedi Knight would want to take a bite. You even get a set of R2-D2, Yoda, and Darth Vadar shaped cookie cutters to make yummy cutouts, as shown above.
Would you like to win a copy? Tell us:
What’s your favorite geeky indulgence, and what’s a favorite quote or moment from that canon?
- You have until December 31, 2012 to participate.
- Though you may leave comments after the above date, any comments left after 11:59 p.m. PT on December 31 will not qualify.
- Only comments left on this blog post will be counted into the giveaway.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- We will contact you via e-mail if you are a winner.
- For more information, please see our Contests & Comments page.
By the way, if you need a last-minute gift for a Star Wars fan, this is your last day to place an order and receive it by December 24th. Just sayin’! And, whichever winter holiday you celebrate, be sure to wish Chewbacca a happy Life Day, and may the Force be with you.