Announcing the Winner of Make the Cut: ‘Guest’ Who!

guestwho

It’s time to reveal the victor of our latest edition of our Make the Cut Contest! Which radiant, rainbow-toned design won the hearts of our guest judges and fans alike?

We’ll get to that in a second! First, let’s recap the details: Finalists were selected with the help of our special guest judges, and the prizewinner was picked via your votes on Facebook. This favored fashioner be awarded $500 cash and a sample of her garment, plus her item will be produced and sold on ModCloth — with her name on the tag!

Now, without further ado, our community-chosen winning designer is… Marra Mazzella!

Many thanks to everyone who entered, and congrats to our vivacious victor! We can’t wait to see your splendid sketch come to fruition. Be on the lookout for the Make the Cut: ‘Guest’ Who debut on our site this summer!

Want to make sure you don’t miss out on future contests and other opportunities for aspiring designers? Just head over to our Designer District and sign up for email updates.

About ModCloth

6 Responses to Announcing the Winner of Make the Cut: ‘Guest’ Who!

1. Marra Mazzella 03/29/2013 at 2:35 pm #

Surreal! Thank you Modcloth!

2. Sabina 03/30/2013 at 7:35 am #

What a fab dress. Congrats to Marra.

3. appetite reduction 03/31/2013 at 9:00 pm #

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure
    why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

4. Eliza 04/01/2013 at 11:50 am #

I love it! Kudos to Marra for the absolutely genius design!

5. Loui 04/17/2013 at 6:56 pm #

I really liked the guest judge idea thought it was really cool will you be doin that again?

6. Efrain 05/12/2013 at 8:40 pm #

Hey! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back often!