Our New App for iPhone® & iPad® Makes Shopping a Snap

PinterestTwitterEmailFacebooktumblr

blog

You asked us for more fast and fun ways to shop, and we heard ya! Our app for iPhone® & iPad® gives you instant access to all of our wonderful wares, whether you’re on the bus, on a break, or just on the go. Now, you can get your fill of fashion anytime, anywhere. Here’s to happier, snappier, more convenient shopping!

Here are just a few of the fab features at your fingertips:

•   Browse – Scroll through styles in a snap!
  •   Love – Save faves on love lists & wishlists.
  •   Share – Send items to your friends via social networks.
  •   Buy – Check out our secure, streamlined checkout!
  •   Customize – Get instant news, notifications, & exclusive offers.

We’re international, too. Our app is available to all countries that qualify for our shipping options.

Got an iPhone® or iPad®? Download our free app on the App Store today! And, now that we’re extra-portable, you can keep us right in your purse or pocket and bring us along,  wherever you wander. We’ll be your sidekick-in-style!

We fancy your feedback, too. Once you’ve given our app a spin, you can also send us an email and tell us what you think! Just go to ‘My Account,’ then click on ‘Help,’ and select ‘App Feedback.’

About Cindy

Pun intended. Cindy loves dreaming up witty quips and groan-worthy wordplay. In fact, you could say this girl just wants to have puns. As an avid fan of the written word and a librarian at heart, she also loves used bookstores, especially ones that harbor cats. Vintage clothing, cocktails, and ephemera are a few of her favorite things.

, ,

14 Responses to Our New App for iPhone® & iPad® Makes Shopping a Snap

1. Mitzy Jimenez 04/18/2013 at 9:24 am #

What about Android??? :(

• ModCloth 04/18/2013 at 12:14 pm #

Hi Mitzy! We know Android users out there love ModCloth, too! Fear not- we are exploring this possibility for the future- but in the meantime, you can shop on your phone via our mobile site! Thanks for your interest!

2. Kathy 04/18/2013 at 11:27 am #

There still seem to be a few bugs. Where can I report them?

• ModCloth 04/18/2013 at 1:05 pm #

Hi Kathy- Oh no! Sorry to hear you are experiencing buggy behavior. We’d love your feedback: Just go to ‘My Account,’ then click on ‘Help,’ and select ‘App Feedback.’

Thanks for downloading, and let us know if you need anything else!

3. Livvy 04/18/2013 at 12:05 pm #

In the email I got about this it said if we downloaded the app by tomorrow at 3PM we would get $10 off a $50+ order but we had to turn on notifications. The coupon never showed up for me :/ How do I redeem that?

• ModCloth 04/18/2013 at 1:00 pm #

Hi Livvy! Thanks for downloading the app- we’re so glad you did! The coupon code will arrive to you tomorrow afternoon via push notification and will be good for 24 hours- we know you’re at the edge of your seat but all is well. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

• Rachel 04/21/2013 at 9:09 pm #

I had the app since thursday and my push notifications have been on but i didn’t get a my coupon

4. Selena McGonnell 04/18/2013 at 8:13 pm #

This is wonderful! I’ve been waiting oh so patiently for you guys to make an app to make it easier to shop on my iphone. You guys are fab!

• ModCloth 04/19/2013 at 7:21 am #

Well shucks, Selena! We’re happy to hear our app makes you thrilled. Thanks for the support!

5. Ashley 04/20/2013 at 8:34 am #

I never received a push notification for the coupon code. I allowed the notifications and nothing was ever sent to me. Help!

• ModCloth 04/22/2013 at 1:47 pm #

Hey Ashley! I’m sorry your coupon code didn’t come through! Feel free to get in touch with our Care Advocates 24/7(1-888-495-9699) – they can provide you with a replacement coupon code! Thanks so much for downloading our app! Enjoy it!

6. Holly 04/20/2013 at 1:10 pm #

I am really excited about the app but I haven’t received my coupon?

• ModCloth 04/22/2013 at 1:48 pm #

Hey Holly-

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Media Meerkat | The best 7 tablet apps for shopaholics - Media Meerkat - 05/16/2013

[…] Best Site-to-App Experience: ModCloth Vintage apparel and goods website ModCloth has already made a mint online, growing an organic […]