Our New App for iPhone® & iPad® Makes Shopping a Snap

blog

You asked us for more fast and fun ways to shop, and we heard ya! Our app for iPhone® & iPad® gives you instant access to all of our wonderful wares, whether you’re on the bus, on a break, or just on the go. Now, you can get your fill of fashion anytime, anywhere. Here’s to happier, snappier, more convenient shopping!

Here are just a few of the fab features at your fingertips:

•   Browse – Scroll through styles in a snap!
  •   Love – Save faves on love lists & wishlists.
  •   Share – Send items to your friends via social networks.
  •   Buy – Check out our secure, streamlined checkout!
  •   Customize – Get instant news, notifications, & exclusive offers.

We’re international, too. Our app is available to all countries that qualify for our shipping options.

Got an iPhone® or iPad®? Download our free app on the App Store today! And, now that we’re extra-portable, you can keep us right in your purse or pocket and bring us along,  wherever you wander. We’ll be your sidekick-in-style!

We fancy your feedback, too. Once you’ve given our app a spin, you can also send us an email and tell us what you think! Just go to ‘My Account,’ then click on ‘Help,’ and select ‘App Feedback.’

Share:FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+tumblr

About Cindy

Pun intended. Cindy loves dreaming up witty quips and groan-worthy wordplay. In fact, you could say this girl just wants to have puns. As an avid fan of the written word and a librarian at heart, she also loves used bookstores, especially ones that harbor cats. Vintage clothing, cocktails, and ephemera are a few of her favorite things.

, ,

14 Responses to Our New App for iPhone® & iPad® Makes Shopping a Snap

1. Mitzy Jimenez 04/18/2013 at 9:24 am #

What about Android??? :(

• ModCloth 04/18/2013 at 12:14 pm #

Hi Mitzy! We know Android users out there love ModCloth, too! Fear not- we are exploring this possibility for the future- but in the meantime, you can shop on your phone via our mobile site! Thanks for your interest!

2. Kathy 04/18/2013 at 11:27 am #

There still seem to be a few bugs. Where can I report them?

• ModCloth 04/18/2013 at 1:05 pm #

Hi Kathy- Oh no! Sorry to hear you are experiencing buggy behavior. We’d love your feedback: Just go to ‘My Account,’ then click on ‘Help,’ and select ‘App Feedback.’

Thanks for downloading, and let us know if you need anything else!

3. Livvy 04/18/2013 at 12:05 pm #

In the email I got about this it said if we downloaded the app by tomorrow at 3PM we would get $10 off a $50+ order but we had to turn on notifications. The coupon never showed up for me :/ How do I redeem that?

• ModCloth 04/18/2013 at 1:00 pm #

Hi Livvy! Thanks for downloading the app- we’re so glad you did! The coupon code will arrive to you tomorrow afternoon via push notification and will be good for 24 hours- we know you’re at the edge of your seat but all is well. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

• Rachel 04/21/2013 at 9:09 pm #

I had the app since thursday and my push notifications have been on but i didn’t get a my coupon

4. Selena McGonnell 04/18/2013 at 8:13 pm #

This is wonderful! I’ve been waiting oh so patiently for you guys to make an app to make it easier to shop on my iphone. You guys are fab!

• ModCloth 04/19/2013 at 7:21 am #

Well shucks, Selena! We’re happy to hear our app makes you thrilled. Thanks for the support!

5. Ashley 04/20/2013 at 8:34 am #

I never received a push notification for the coupon code. I allowed the notifications and nothing was ever sent to me. Help!

• ModCloth 04/22/2013 at 1:47 pm #

Hey Ashley! I’m sorry your coupon code didn’t come through! Feel free to get in touch with our Care Advocates 24/7(1-888-495-9699) – they can provide you with a replacement coupon code! Thanks so much for downloading our app! Enjoy it!

6. Holly 04/20/2013 at 1:10 pm #

I am really excited about the app but I haven’t received my coupon?

• ModCloth 04/22/2013 at 1:48 pm #

Hey Holly-

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Media Meerkat | The best 7 tablet apps for shopaholics - Media Meerkat - 05/16/2013

[…] Best Site-to-App Experience: ModCloth Vintage apparel and goods website ModCloth has already made a mint online, growing an organic […]