EDITOR’S NOTE — The collection has launched! Shop Harvest Swoon, our latest vintage collection, here!

Harvest Swoon collection by ModCloth

As the weather transitions, leaf by leaf, into full-fledged fall, we can’t help but dream of rustic cabins, evenings spent around the fireplace, and mugs of steaming hot cider. Of course, we’re craving cozy fall fashion, too, so today we’re giving you an exclusive sneak peek at the looks from our new vintage collection, Harvest Swoon.

Paired perfectly with some of our latest and greatest autumn-ready wares, these uniquely styled ensembles will have you ready for any fall festival. Take a gander at the looks below and be sure to check out the full collection when it launches on Monday!

Harvest Swoon collection by ModCloth

Harvest Swoon collection by ModCloth
Harvest Swoon collection by ModCloth

Harvest Swoon collection by ModCloth

Harvest Swoon collection by ModCloth
Harvest Swoon collection by ModCloth

Harvest Swoon collection by ModCloth

Harvest Swoon collection by ModCloth
Harvest Swoon collection by ModCloth

About Julie O.

A lover of all things vintage and vintage-inspired, Julie bought her first 1950’s frock in the fifth grade. Since then, Julie has become a self-described connoisseur of vintage and thrift shopping, which she shares on her blog, Orchid Grey. When she’s not scouring the racks for the perfect vintage skirt, this native New Englander can be found deftly navigating the slopes of a ski mountain, taking road-trips to the beach, and exploring new places with a vintage camera in her hand.

9 Responses to Sneak Peek: ‘Harvest Swoon,’ Our Latest Vintage Collection — UPDATE: THE COLLECTION HAS LAUNCHED

1. leahwise 10/04/2013 at 12:22 pm #

terrifyingly large amounts of blush on the models, but cute styling.

• emily 10/04/2013 at 12:43 pm #

I had the same thought!

2. Paula 10/04/2013 at 12:30 pm #

I hope that some of these fabulous selections will be available in plus sizes. They look great.

3. Charlotte Dunn 10/04/2013 at 1:11 pm #

Love that pink blouse!

4. Vickie 10/04/2013 at 1:32 pm #

These outfits are gorgeous! I just know I’m going to love this collection, and I can’t wait to see them when they launch on Monday, I have a question. Who did the model’s makeup? It’s really fantastic. I can’t believe how much the blush and skin tones compliment the outfit. I wish I could do that. Lovely post!

5. tam francis 10/05/2013 at 7:55 pm #

LOVE the black skirt with white embroidery! i LOVE vintage even wrote a vintage novel girlinthejitterbugdress.com. There are so many cute vintage inspired outfits. Where did the shoes come from in the picture with the black skirt? They look like bunny ear shoes. I need them!

6. Cyra 10/13/2013 at 7:59 am #

That’s how my cheeks look naturally so I felt the warmth of kindred spirits! Blush is as vintage as anything so keep pinching those cheeks in the mirror! Love the looks and the long, thick, lush burnished locks!!!

7. cbw 11/20/2013 at 3:17 pm #

The swoon for me is that lipstick! Matte in a perfect shade! Any ideas what brand/color??