It’s no secret that we here at the ModCloth blog love cats. Cat .gifs, cat videos, cat fashion — if it meows, we’re wowed. But what about the canine companions in our lives? ModCloth Graphic Designer Erynn recently introduced us to the wonderful world of Instagram-famous French bulldogs, and it’s safe to say, we’re obsessed!
“The only thing I love as much my pup Kismet is my future French bulldog” says Erynn “Frenchies just turn me into a big pile of mush. Those smooshy faces! The stubby legs! And what big ears!” While living in a studio in San Francisco has made Erynn’s dual-dog dreams a long term plan, she adds “luckily there are Frenchie owners out there willing to share their adorable dogs with me, and so many other Frenchie fanatics. And OMG, they’re SO cute!!!” Check out a few of Erynn’s favorite internet-famous pups below!
1. Everyone remembers the first frenchie they follow. Manny was mine. He sleeps in sinks and loves the Chicago Bulls, and is just the cutest dragon-Frenchie EVER.
2. This little guy just cracks me up. Those eyes, and that “are you seriously taking another photo of me?” stare.
3. She’s a mini frenchie. A mini one. That means that not only is she cute, but she’s also mini, and mini things are always way cuter than non-mini things. Right?
3. This little big-earred guy is @Manny_the_frenchie’s little brother! And so cute. So cute. Did I mention? So cute.
4. Just. Want. To. Snuggle his face!
5. Two frenchies. One account. Infinite amounts of cuteness.
– By Erynn, Graphic Designer
Your turn! Tell us your favorite Instagram-friendly Frenchies in the comments.