‘Tis the Season for #MerryModCloth!

MerryModClothBeans SquareCrop

You know that warm and fuzzy feeling of excitement you get when your ModCloth order arrives, and you’re just about to open it? Well, this holiday season we’re calling that feeling “#merrymodcloth“! We’re gathering our community together with this made-by-ModCloth hashtag, and we want you to join in the fun!

Before you try on that festive holiday dress or style that new pair of shoes, why not get in the holiday spirit by sharing all the gifts you plan to give, the traditions you plan to celebrate, and the ways in which you make this time of year special by sharing your holiday experiences with @ModCloth? Along with sharing our favorite #merrymodcloth content, we have plenty of surprises in store for you, so c’mon and join in the fun!

We can’t wait to see what you gift, what you get, and every which way that your season is joyful with #merrymodcloth. Cheers from the Social team!

*Modkitty, Beans not included in orders

About Julianne

Julie Since graduating from the "Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too," Julie's aptness for the written word picked up steam like a runaway train. Her journey thus far has been fueled by an adventurous heart, creative mind, and love of breakfast, baking, and bacon. She often makes social situations more awkward than they need to be and loves the word "scrumtrulescent!"

24 Responses to ‘Tis the Season for #MerryModCloth!

1. Jean Freeman 11/29/2013 at 12:04 pm #

Tony T. in customer care is the absolute best! He was so polite and helpful with my inquiry. In one phone call he solved my problem and left me pleased with the results. Thank you Tony T!

2. Barbara 12/02/2013 at 8:00 am #

Heather H. – Sweet, helpful and patient!

3. emine d akman 12/02/2013 at 12:31 pm #

Like all other customer care members ,Regina S. she is the best..Thank you..

4. emine d akman 12/02/2013 at 12:35 pm #

I have to thanks for Maegan M. She was very kind and helpful. Even I have to return all the dresses because of sizes. I will order again and again because of your easy return policy and friendly and kindly customer service stuff…
    Thanks again.

5. Nancy Loud 12/04/2013 at 6:54 pm #

wow! I thought customer service was a long forgotten situation until I had the pleasure of speaking with Stephanie. I cannot believe how helpful and cheerful she was in assisting me in placing my order. I was having trouble getting the site to respond. Instead of just telling me what was wrong she went ahead and did it all over the phone for me. She made an old Grandma very happy. I hope her supervisors take heed of this.

6. Kathy 12/08/2013 at 4:52 pm #

You guys are the best! Tony T. and Troy, both helpful and kind. Your Returns policy and Returns people are excellent.

7. Kathy 12/08/2013 at 4:55 pm #

Oh I forgot Joshua, who helped me today! I know y’all are terrific, but he was especially nice and informative.

8. Susan 12/10/2013 at 5:22 pm #

Joe R. was so helpful today. I was having a problem ordering a gift certificate, and he took over and got me what I needed. Thanks!

9. Joanne 12/13/2013 at 11:24 am #

Thanks so much for your help, Tony T.! You were so pleasant to talk to, and helped me with everything I needed. Awesome customer service.

10. Jeannie B 12/13/2013 at 2:18 pm #

Tony! You were so helpful! I was super sad to end up with just a belt and no hepcat dress. But now thanks to you it is on its way! I am new to Modcloth and this was my first order but I will definately be ordering more knowing that your company is so customer service driven. Thank-you so much and happy holidays!!

11. Rose 12/13/2013 at 5:57 pm #

I am so happy I found this site! Jessica was cheerful, patient and informative to this this first-time buyer, I did not hesitate to place an order. This Company has it all: beautiful clothes and excellent customer service.

12. Cynthia Ianiro 12/15/2013 at 3:54 pm #

Thank you Joshua – When I called about my purchase and delivery, my questions were answered quickly. Excellent customer service.

13. Sue Eberle 12/16/2013 at 9:58 am #

Thank you Joshua R for all of your help! You assisted me with my return and exchange and you were so nice! Joshua R and Modcloth rock! Thanks to you, I just might be singing in the choir on Christmas Eve wearing a new dress!

14. nancy horton 12/20/2013 at 5:31 pm #

Ryan O. was very helpful and made sure I was able to log onto my account before he let me go. Thanks for making my shopping experience warm and bright like the holidays.

15. Michele 12/26/2013 at 7:59 pm #

Deb V is a great customer care advocate. If my new bag (when it arrives) is as good as my customer service, all will be awesome!

16. Kim Snider 12/27/2013 at 1:22 pm #

Onsaya rocked!! Very sweet, very helpful

17. Bianca 12/30/2013 at 1:21 pm #

Tony you were a doll on the phone. Thank you for taking good care of me. Great service!

18. Abbie 01/03/2014 at 4:27 pm #

Your customer care department is so sweet, kind and helpful! Thank you!

19. amelie (@chatcat2000) 01/04/2014 at 3:32 pm #

Josh helped me out today and I have to say, what a nice person. I didn’t have a lot of expectations but still I wasn’t prepared to be so pleasantly surprised. Between the great clothes and excellent customer service, Modcloth has made a loyal customer out of me.Thanks again!!

20. Nisa 01/06/2014 at 3:15 pm #

Excellent Excellent custom service I received from Nichole R. The best.. Thank you

21. Elom 01/06/2014 at 5:44 pm #

Lynn T. is AWESOME!, Friendly, and quick, she provided excellent customer service and was very polite and accommodating. She made my day a little brighter with her helpfulness.

Thank you, Lynn!!!

22. Dina 01/07/2014 at 9:17 am #

Sincerely, ModCloth has the best customer service… NO CONTEST!
    Also, Beans looks exactly like my cat.

23. Pat Jordan 01/07/2014 at 6:35 pm #

I love this site! I called and talked to Karen. She knows her stuff and straightened out my problem (my bad). You’ve got a loyal Mod girl for life!

24. Valerie Evangelho 01/12/2014 at 7:00 pm #

Joshua R. Thank you for your immediate and comforting assistance. Everything ModCloth is positive and uplifting!