Break out your thesaurus and dog-ear your dictionary, today marks the first day of ModCloth’s famous Name It & Win It Contest!
Leave a comment with your three best names for today’s fetching frock, and it just might become yours! This black and gold dress features faux-leather trim and a metallic sheen. Note its lace-overlay fabric, the edgy mesh cutouts on its waist and shoulders, and its classic cut. What does it remind you of and where would you wear it? Suggest a name and you could win this shimmering dress!
Before you begin, be sure to brush up on the rules:
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- Feel free to suggest up to three names for each item, but no more, please!
- Names must be submitted as comments to our contest post on the platform hosting Name it & Win It for the day starting at 9 a.m. PT. Post your selections to our blog on 12/3, our Facebook page on 12/4, our YouTube channel on 12/5, and our Instagram feed on 12/6. The daily deadline for submissions is 9 p.m. PT.
- Name submissions may be listed in one comment, or spread out across three comments.
- If you repeatedly receive error messages when commenting, please send your submissions to NIAWI@modcloth.com, where you can also send contest questions.
- If multiple people submit the same name, only the first comment with that name will be considered.
- Winners will be announced on our blog on 12/13, and they will be contacted via email to coordinate receipt of the item named.
- If you have questions, please see our legal info and Official Contest Rules.
- Currently, this contest is only open to U.S. citizens and permanent legal residents who are at least 18 years old.
Once you’re done, be sure to browse our site for more inspiring dresses, and be sure to visit our Facebook page tomorrow morning for Day 2 of our contest! We’ll see you there!