Dreaming of sunny, summery style on such a winter’s day? Luckily, our Be the Buyer program is here to indulge your warm weather wardrobe wishes! Our scouts already have their sights on the upcoming seasonal looks and trends, and we need YOUR help selecting which pieces would be perfect for a vacay, holiday, or getaway. This week, be sure to visit Be the Buyer and ‘pick’ or ‘skip’ each summery sample.
To add to the fun, we’re also hosting a contest on Instagram! Starting today (and running through Friday), we’ll post a photo of one these samples each day at 4 p.m. PT on Instagram, and we want you to give it some creative context in a caption. Where could you see yourself wearing it? With who? Doing what? Here’s a little example to get you thinking:
“I’d sip an old fashioned and write prose on Hemingway’s porch while visiting his house in Key West! #BTBdreamsummer”
- Contest runs from now until 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/31.
- Samples will be posted on Instagram each day at 4 p.m. PT. Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PT that same day to qualify.
- All entries must be submitted via a comment on the Instagram post and include the hashtag #BTBdreamsummer.
- No email submissions will be accepted.
- Entries should clearly highlight the contestant’s idea for how and where s/he would wear the Be the Buyer sample. Entries will be judged on creativity, adherence to the rules, and how well they fit the ModCloth voice.
- One winner will be selected each day (5 winners total). Each winner will receive a $50 gift certificate.
- You may enter once for every sample posted to Instagram (once each day, for a total of 5 days and 5 entries).
- Winners will be announced daily via a comment on the Instagram post, directing the winner to email email@example.com to claim their prize.
- All five winners will also be announced via an update to this blog post on 2/3.
- This contest is open to our entire awesome community, including our international pals!
- If you have questions, review our full contest rules or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to spark you some summer style inspiration? Let the captioning begin!