- What could be better to get you in the mood for Happy Hour this Friday than a riveting rendition of T-Pain’s “Buy You a Drank”?
- Does your mom refuse to take that picture down off the mantle? You know the one where you’re four years old and you just happen to be sitting stark naked in the middle of the living room while her friends point and laugh? Well, at least no one’s posted it on the Internet…yet.
- PostSecret, the collection of anonymous secrets curated by Frank Warren, is out this week with a new book. But its theme on “Life, Death and God” is far too profound for a Friday afternoon. So here are some highlights from past collections that don’t make me want to curl up in a ball under my desk.
- On a serious note (if you can believe it), this week we lost the the amazing and prolific Irving Penn, who died Wednesday at the age of 92. Women’s Wear Daily shares a slide show of the Vogue photographer’s memorable work.
- Our friends at Jezebel weigh in on “The World’s Most Annoying Word” debate.
What do you think Modsters? What word drives you into a seething rage? Unless of course, you prefer to share that embarrassing picture that continues to haunt you…your choice!