Wanna make a major statement, but worried you don’t have the time? We’ve got you covered with a holiday hair and makeup look that anyone can recreate. Think simple, classic makeup, and a hairstyle that suits any texture of hair. Super straight? No prob! Lots of curls? Heck yeah!
Let’s start with the hair:
1. Finger-comb your hair with a little serum to add some sheen. You can also curl out the ends, if you want.
3. Go ahead and do the exact same thing on the other side of your head. Overlap this new braid over the other, and pin it in place. Tuck the ends into or behind the braids, so that you create the illusion of a single, consistent plait.
Let’s move on to the makeup!
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer across your lid.
2. Pat a glittery gold shade all the way up to your socket line with an eyeshadow brush.
3. Using a matte shadow that matches your skin color and a fluffy blending brush, blend the glittery shadow into the crease.
4. Reach for your inkiest black eyeliner, and draw a major wing!
5. Finally, prime your lips, and smear on some juicy red lipstick. You can add a hint of blush on the apples of your cheeks and some highlighter on your cheek bones for the perfect finishing touch.
If you’re on the hunt for marvelous makeup in similar hues, may we suggest: theBalm Natural Instincts Eyeshadow Palette, Sleek Streak Liquid Eyeliner in Black, and Sweeten Your Smile Lip Gloss in Cherry.
+ What’s your favorite trick for adding instant glamour to your look? Share your beauty secrets!