The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
With New Year’s almost here, are you looking to add a little glam to your night out? Never fear, we’ve rounded up the best of our beauty blog posts from this past year. Whether you’re adding flair to your hair or mimicking abstract art with your nails, these recipes for beauty will help you ring in the new year with a little flair!
1. Megan’s Marvelous Marble Nail Tutorial
2. In The Thick of It: 3 Fancy Hairstyles for Thick Haired Ladies
3. Pony Up: 3 Chic Ponytail Tutorials for a Cool Summer
4. Celebrate Midsummer’s Eve with a DIY Flower Crown!
5. A Quick Fix: DIY Dry Shampoo by Fox & Doll
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2013-inspired Nails
7. Shortcut to Style: 3 Picture-perfect Short Hair Tutorials
8. Pretty in Pastels: A Makeup Tutorial Perfect for Bridesmaids or Guests
9. Indulge in Our French Fry Nail Art Tutorial
Still searching for beauty help? Check out our Beauty How-tos category for all our fab tutorials!
Wow, Modcloth Beauty had a great year! I’m definitely going to use the wedding tutorial for the one I’m attending this weekend. 🙂
Love this! And love seeing my DIY dry shampoo recipe included. xo and happy holidays to the whole crew at ModCloth!
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.