The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Love the romantic eye make-up in our current homepage, Style Sealed With a Kiss? We asked makeup artist Morgan Evans to give us a step-by-step guide on the ethereal look, perfect for Valentine’s Day or any special occasion you fancy. Keep reading to find out how you can achieve this style on your own!
1. Evenly dab primer onto your lids using a concealer brush. With a large eye shadow brush, dab loose translucent powder onto your upper lids and under eye areas.
2. Use a pointed eye crease brush to apply bright pink eye shadow to your upper lid creases.
3. Use the same brush to apply a darker, reddish-pink eye shadow to the outer corners of the upper lids. Lightly blend this shadow inwards, toward the center of your upper lids.
4. Use a round-tip smudge brush to apply the original bright pink eye shadow along the lower lash lines.
5. Use a flat eye shadow brush to gently dab golden yellow eye shadow onto the center of your upper lids.
6. Use the same eye shadow brush to apply a separate, light pink glittery eye shadow to the inner corner of your eyes.
7. Use an eyeliner brush and apply a very thin line of cream-based black eyeliner along the top lash lines.
8. Apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
9. Finish off your dreamy look with light fuchsia lipstick and muted, gold hued blush!
Want to try out another ModCloth look? Journey back to our “Waves of Whimsy” hair and makeup tutorial!
beauty how-to, beauty trends, makeup tutorial, service piece, stylebooks, tutorial, valentines day
Lovely tutorial! 🙂
I’m not too sure about this look. Pink eyeshadow is always so hard to pull off!
Adorable! I love it. I’ll try it this weekend.
What is her lip colour?? I love it!!
i think pink eyeshadow would look lovely on everyone! it doesn’t have to be so covered as the pictures shown, maybe it could be a dash of color! also, this is more about technique and placement of pigment as well, so switch out for a color that you’d like more!!!
being more adventurous with my eye makeup is my new years resolution and i’m very excited to try this on monday for school!!! 😀
Gorgeous tutorial! Thanks 🙂
These are nice tutorials including the watermelon one. Very genius, but what about makeup tips for someone with darker skin?
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.