The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
When you feel that first hint of fall in the air, does your brain automatically think “bonfire”? Do you dream of camping, even when you’re in a concrete jungle?
Well, today is National S’mores Day, and in honor of this traditional treat, we’re serving a grown-up version, full of sweet sippin’. The very first recipe for s’mores can be traced to a Girl Scout guide book from 1927, and they’ve been a campfire classic ever since! Summertime and s’mores go hand-in-sticky-marshmallowy-hand, but if you can’t make a fire for toastin’ up some ‘mallows, you can just grab your cocktail shaker and make the next best thing — the Toasty S’more!
What You’ll Need:
2 oz marshmallow vodka (you can also try it with vanilla vodka)
2 oz chocolate liqueur
2 oz cream (Lactose intolerant? Try it with coconut milk.)
1. Crush those graham crackers into tasty little crumbs and put them in a small bowl.
2. Drizzle chocolate syrup around the rim of your cocktail glass.
3. Flip the glass upside down (holding it from the bottom) and dip just the rim in the crumbs.
4. Fill your shaker with ice.
5. Add the vodka, chocolate liqueur, and cream.
6. Shake the ingredients well.
7. Strain into your glass.
8. Garnish with mini marshmallows on a toothpick.
Enjoy this cocktail by the fireplace, which is almost like making s’mores ’round a campfire….although, it’s not too bad by a campfire, either!
chocolate, cocktail recipes, drinks, s'mores
After seeing this, I am now 100% ready for fall. Holy yum!!
This looks so delicious! I cannot wait for fall and this cocktail!
Love the idea of pairing cocktails with clothing. That’s our jam!
This looks and sounds absolutely delicious nom nom.
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.