(Image Above: Paul Noth for the New Yorker Magazine)
- In honor of the lovely Dress Side Story, take a look at the Web Site Story, a parody of internet-age romance at its finest.
- The latest winner of our I Spy Thursdays is adorable! See what she had to say about her ex-spy-rience here.
- As if babies weren’t cute enough already, they just got cuter. So if you’re thirsting for a daily quotient of cute, watch these Evian Roller Babies.
- Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could get smarter and give to charity at the same time? Well you can. Test your vocab and donate to the UN World Food Program at Free Rice.
- As a fashion writer, I’m a fan of puns, words, and wits. Though the New Yorker Caption Contest generally stumps me more than a tree when it’s chopped down, I love trying week after week to come up with creative captions for this contest. I’ve yet to win. Maybe you’ll have better luck!