The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
De Keukenhofimage via Frederic De Jaeger. International Banana Museum image via The Salton Sea.
Can you believe it’s May already? It may not be summer (officially) yet, but I’ve been pretending it is. Here’s a snapshot of who and what I’ve been day-dreaming about lately. Hope you enjoy this peek into my world!
1. Mother’s Day may have come and gone already, but I’m always inspired by the women in my life. This black and white photo of my paternal Grandma Dottie was taken in 1942. Stylish, wasn’t she? Oh, how I wish she saved that coat!
2. De Keukenhof in Lisse, Holland is Europe’s largest flower garden – it looks truly magical! It’s definitely one of the next destinations on my must-visit list.
3. I’m dazzled by the dreamy, nighttime cityscape print of this ModCloth exclusive. It’s called the Saturday Night Thrive Dress, and yes, I would indeed wear it on a Saturday (or Sunday, or Monday, etc.)!
4. Our blog got a grand-scale makeover! If you didn’t notice, we added the new name ‘Story by ModCloth,’ amped up the visuals, and we’re swimming in new features for you to check out.
5. Lastly, if you didn’t know this about me – I’m obsessed with kitschy roadside attractions, and the iPhone app Roadside America makes them easier than ever to find (as if you needed an excuse to take a roadtrip)! Who wouldn’t want to visit the International Banana Museum?
Enjoy the rest of the month of May while you can. You know they slide by fast. I’ll be back in June for a few more updates on my life at ModCloth and beyond!
Yes come to Holland (and open a store, or a cooperation with a Dutch webshop so we don’t have to pay lots of taxes haha)! Though I think there are much more nice(r) things in the Netherlands to visit then the Keukenhof 🙂
Oh, I couldn’t agree more with Liset! I wish there would be an Online-Shop for Europe!
Loved your blog! Am a huge fan of ModCloth here in Atlanta with many fans here for your creative clothing line! Please contact me at your earliest convenience…have some specific, profitable ideas regarding your longer length dress line. Lisa in Atlanta
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.