Our namesake label was inspired by you — your style, your must-have details, your feedback. The first batch of fun, versatile pieces are ready for you to flaunt, and it’s time to think about what sensational pieces are up next. So of course, we’re turning to you, our fashionable community, to find out what YOU want to see come to life in our Fall 2016 collection!
Enter our Be Our Pin-spiration Contest to share what aesthetic inspirations you adore most. Colors, patterns, places, quotes, photos — if you’d like to see it manifested in a fashionable form, we want to see it on your board. Once our submission period ends, our production and design teams will choose their favorite board, based on creativity, seasonality, and how well it captures ModCloth’s brand and ethos. The winning board’s creator will then win a $200 gift certificate AND have an item in our Fall 2016 collection named after them!
Have we piqued your ‘Pinterest’? Here’s some helpful guidelines to get you started:
- Create a public Pinterest board, and make sure to mention the board is for ModCloth’s Be Our Pin-spiration Contest, either in the title of the board or its description.
- We encourage you to think outside the box on this one! While we’re happy to see silhouettes and fashion inspiration, the overall mood of your board is what we’re excited about! Consider pinning:
- Colors, fabrics, and patterns
- Dreamy destinations
- Quotes, books, and literary references
- Vintage/historical photos
- Anything else that inspires you!
- Use each pin’s description to explain what you chose and how it fits into the aesthetic of your board.
- Once you’re finished, email a link to your board to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also include your name, birthdate, physical address, and telephone number.
- Boards will be accepted beginning on Tuesday, August 11, 2015, at 10 a.m. ET. The submission period ends on Monday, August 24, 2015, at 9:59 a.m. ET.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, September 7, 2015 in an update to this post. UPDATE: Winner will be announced Wednesday, September 9, 2015.
- Note that the rights to any designs you inspire are the sole property of ModCloth.
- Open only to US residents.
- For more details, check out our Official Rules.
Pin for your chance to win, starting NOW! Good luck!
UPDATE: The winner is Emily Luttrull, with her ‘Autumn Inspiration‘ board. Congrats, Emily!