Are you having fun so far? We hope so, because we have another fun installment of our Merry & Bright Idea Name It and Win It! Today, it’s the ravishing rosy dress above that desires your masterful mind’s ideas for its amazing appellation.
Just in case you need a refresher on the rules:
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You can suggest up to three names for each item. No more, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment for each item’s post will be accepted. Entries left on Facebook, Twitter, or elsewhere on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions must be entered by 6:59 p.m. PT tonight. At that time, comments will close.
- If you repeatedly receive an error messages during commenting, please send your submissions to email@example.com.
- The winners will be announced next week and each will receive the piece they named.
- Need more information? See our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and also our Official Contest Rules.
UPDATE: Commenting has closed for this segment of Name It and Win it. Fret not; we’ll be back again tomorrow with more festive fun!