Now we’re in the thick of this edition of Name It and Win It! Don’t lose steam just yet. It’s time to dig down deep for the very best names, because today’s glittering, ruffle-embellished dress deserves an exceptional epithet.
Here’s a friendly reminder of the rules:
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You can suggest up to three names for each item. No more, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment for each item’s post will be accepted. Entries left on Facebook, Twitter, or elsewhere on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions must be entered by 6:59 p.m. PT tonight. At that time, comments will close.
- If you repeatedly receive an error messages during commenting, please send your submissions to email@example.com.
- The winners will be announced next week and each will receive the piece they named.
- Need more information? See our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and also our Official Contest Rules.
UPDATE (6:59 p.m. PT): Today’s Name It and Win It may be over, but tomorrow is the fantastical finale! Don’t miss out on the last day of fun – it’s sure to be a blast.