The temperature’s dropping, which means separates season is heating up! We’re celebrating fall and all of its fashionable layers with our #CozyCombos contest — a fab way to share your seasonal styling ideas for a chance at a $100 gift certificate!
From October 21 through October 27, simply leave a review of your favorite ModCloth tops and bottoms, let us know what you’d style them with, and include #cozycombos in your reviews to enter. We’ll randomly select two — yep, TWO — lucky contestants, who’ll each win a $100 gift certificate to use on whatever wow-worthy looks they’d like.
Before you jump in, take a peek at these important deets:
- The contest will run from 10 a.m. PT on 10/21 through 11:59 p.m. PT on 10/27.
- The review doesn’t have to be for a fall item to be considered an entry — just make sure it’s a top or bottom!
- Each entry must be a true product review, meaning a review of an item you’ve purchased from us or received as a gift.
- Only one product review per item (top or bottom) purchased or gifted is allowed.
- Enter as many times as you’d like!
- Items that you review can’t be items you’ve previously reviewed.
- The items you mention as your pairing don’t have to be from ModCloth (though it’s certainly encouraged).
- This contest is open to all customers, domestic and international.
- Customers under 18 must have parental permission to participate.
- Emailed submissions will not be accepted.
- Need more information? Check out our Official Contest Rules.
All clear? Cool! We’re so excited to see all of your styling ideas. Good luck!
UPDATE: Ladies and gentlemen, we have our winners! Congrats to our two lucky contestants, who will each win a $100 GC!
Her #CozyCombo: The Charter School Cardigan in Blue, paired with the Breathtaking Tiger Lilies Skirt in Orange, the Ornithology Whiz Top, and brown oxfords.
Her #CozyCombo: The Books and Crannies Pants, which she paired with a striped, blue button down, a navy cardigan, and oxfords for work, and a cream sweater and red sneakers for the weekend.
Thanks to everyone who participated in our li’l challenge. More contests are on their way, so stay tuned!