The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
[Image Above: timeoutsydney.com]
Gear up and get excited for a riveting round of Guess the Reference, our latest and greatest ModMobile Contest! In this game, fifty random players who answer correctly will receive a one-of-a-kind vintage accessory hand-picked by Susan. How can you play? In 5 simple steps:
1. If you do not already receive ModMobile texts, sign up now.
2. Wait for a text from ModCloth. It will come sometime tomorrow (Friday, January 29th).
3. Read the text! It will contain a ModCloth item and a question asking you to name the person, place, or thing the item references.
4. Text back your answer before midnight, EST!
5. We will choose 50 random correct answers. If you are one of the randomly selected winners, you will receive a “congratulations!” text with information about your prize.
Below is a pic of Margaret, one of the winners from our last ModMobile Contest, modeling the necklace she won!
Ohh I’m in Brazil, I can not participate!
Do we get to find out the answer? It has been bugging me.
The answer is Michael Scott from “The Office” (we have a few die-hard Office fanatics here at ModCloth).
In an episode from season 5, Michael makes a mistake and is worried about the company going under. He contemplates what to do, and Dwight reminds him of one of his life dreams –“Shoe La La.” Shoe La La is “a fancy men’s shoe store” for those special occasions in a man’s life, including his wedding day, the day his wife gives birth, and lounging around the house.
Thanks for playing! 🙂
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2016 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.