The Style Gallery is a great new way for you to view, love, and share outfit photos. It’s meant to showcase all the expressive, creative, and inspirational personalities of our community!
Orla Kiely image via Orla Kiely. Painting via Cindy Rizza.
April’s been a whirlwind of trips already, so I’m busy as usual, but wanted to check in to share a few things I’m excited about at the moment. Let’s go clockwise, shall we?
1. I’m loving Orla Kiely‘s Autumn/Winter ’13 presentation – there’s so much mid-century goodness! I got a sneak peek of this collection in her London showroom back in February and it is gorgeous.
2. Our ModStylists are hosting their first-ever Be the Stylist contest featuring our much-loved Cambridge Satchels on Facebook, so Like their page and keep an eye out for more details later today.
3. Did you see what we did with Kate Nash? If not, check it out. There’s a cool video there from when we met up with Kate backstage at her performance in Pittsburgh.
4. I recently discovered artist Cindy Rizza via The Jealous Curator, and I’m super inspired by her photorealistic paintings of sun-dappled clotheslines. They’re so peaceful and nostalgic.
5. I’ve also fallen hard for these Shellys of London flats. They’re such a great color combo for spring!
Well, that’s all for now, but I’ll be back soon. Now you tell me – what’s making you tick lately?
Email (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 ModCloth, Inc. All Rights Reserved.