We’ve harvested such a bountiful collection of fall fashions that we can’t possibly name them all ourselves. That’s right, folks — it’s time for Name It & Win It: Up & ‘Autumn’!
Each Sunday in October, we’ll share a new, unnamed item via a different social network. Your task is to think big, be creative, and submit your idea for the perfect product name (make sure to read our rules below to know how to participate on each platform). The name that best meets our judges’ criteria — something unique, fall-oriented, and representative of ModCloth’s positive vibe — will become the official name of the item on the site. What’s more, each winning wordsmith will score a gift certificate!
Ready to get started? Mark your calendars for these dates and destinations:
– Sunday, October 5th on Facebook
– Sunday, October 12th on Twitter
– Sunday, October 19th on Instagram
– Sunday, October 26th on Pinterest
And before you submit, remember to read over these important rules:
– Entries should echo a fall theme.
– Submit your entry using the following methods:
– On Facebook, leave your entry as a comment for the image we post of the item.
– On Twitter, tweet your entry using the hashtag #NIAWI.
– On Instagram, leave your entry as a comment on our ‘gram of the item.
– On Pinterest, share our Pin of the item, and include your entry and the hashtag #NIAWI.
– The entry period begins at 8:50 a.m. PT on each day of the contest and closes at 8:49 a.m. PT the following day.
– Please note that blog comments will not be considered as entries. Sorry!
– If you’re having trouble posting your idea, send your submissions to NIAWI@modcloth.com instead. You can also send us any contest questions you have.
– If multiple people submit the same name, only the first entry with that name will be considered.
– This contest is open to all legal US residents, and internationally where permitted by local laws.
– Under 18? Check out our Official Contest Rules for some important deets!
– A panel of ModCloth employees will pick each day’s winner. We’ll be looking for the submission that best fits the item at hand, nods to a fall feel, and reflects the spirit of ModCloth.
– Each winner will receive a gift certificate for the cost of the item they named, plus $5 to cover the cost of shipping. Woohoo!
– We’ll contact the day’s winner within a few days of the contest closing, via the social network you used to submit. We’ll also shout out our winners on a blog post, which will launch soon after the last day of the contest ends.
– If you have questions, please see our legal info and Official Contest Rules.
Okay, fall fashionistas — we’ll see you this Sunday on Facebook. Good luck!