UPDATE: Drumroll, please! After much deliberating over the 100s of incredible entries we received from you, our amazing community, the winners of Name It & Win It: Holiday 2015 Edition are…
Blog: “Tudor Cinema Club Dress” by Kristen 11/02, 5:06pm
Thank you SO much to everyone who entered! We’re thrilled to have such a funny, punny, endlessly creative community. Congrats to our winners, and to all of our readers, stay tuned! There are more marvelous contests just around the corner!
Yup, you read right — Name It & Win It, one of our most beloved contests of all time, is back and better than ever! The contest officially kicks off tomorrow, but we are so darn excited, we just couldn’t wait to share the news.
We’ve made a list (checked no less than twice) of standout styles that we need your help naming! Each day this upcoming week, we will post a photo of an outstanding item, and you’ll have 24 hours to offer up the most clever, punny, or plain ol’ pretty moniker you can muster. The winner nabs a gift certificate for the price of the item, plus $10 towards shipping. Ready and rarin’ to go? Get all the deets below…
We’ll kick things off right here on the blog tomorrow, November 2nd, with the riveting rose-adorned dress above. Then, the rest of the week, you can visit each of our social platforms to try your hand at naming the stunning styles below.
Ready to get started? Mark your calendars for these dates and destinations:
Before you start dreaming up names that’ll knock our socks off, read over these important rules:
- Submit your entry using the following methods:
- On the blog, leave your entry as a comment on Monday’s post of the item.
- On Facebook, leave your entry as a reply comment on the image we post of the item.
- On Instagram, leave your entry as a comment on our ‘gram of the item.
- On Twitter, tweet your entry @modcloth and use the hashtag #NIAWI.
- On Pinterest, leave your entry as a comment on our pin of the item.
- The entry period for each item begins at 5:00 p.m. ET on each day and closes at 4:59 p.m. ET the following day.
- If you’re having trouble posting your idea, send your submissions to NIAWI@modcloth.com instead.
- If multiple people submit the same name, only the first entry with that name will be considered.
- You may submit as many names as you would like.
- Name suggestions on this blog post do not count as entries. Please follow the entry process above.
- This contest is open to all legal US residents and internationally where permitted by local laws.
- Under 18? Check out our Official Contest Rules for some important deets!
- A panel of ModCloth employees will pick each day’s winner. We’ll be looking for the submission that best fits the item at hand and reflects the spirit of ModCloth.
- If our team of judges love your name the most on more than one day of the contest, you could win more than once.
- Each winner will receive a gift certificate for the cost of the item they named, plus $10 to cover the cost of shipping. Woohoo!
- We’ll contact the day’s winner within a few days of the contest closing via the social network you used to submit. We’ll also shout out our winners as an update to this blog post.
- If you have questions, please see our legal info and Official Contest Rules.
Okay, festive fashionistas — get ready to show us your nomenclature know-how. Good luck!