Well, hey there, master of monikers! It appears you’ve found the second piece of our nomenclature competition – this pineapple tank! Check out the exclusive graphic of this festive knit top below, then leave a comment on this post with your best and brightest ideas for its name. The winner is awarded a ModCloth gift certificate for the price of the item, the glory of seeing their name live on the site, and $10 towards shipping.
As a friendly reminder, here are the contest rules and deets:
- Submit your entry using the following methods:
- Today, on the blog, leave your entry as a comment.
- On Thursday, via Twitter, tweet your entry @modcloth and use the hashtag #NIAWI.
- On Friday, head to Facebook and leave your entry as a reply comment on the image we post of the item.
- The entry period for each item begins at 1:00 p.m. ET on each day the item is launched. The contest closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, June 19th.
- If you’re having trouble posting your idea, send your submissions to NIAWI@modcloth.com instead.
- If multiple people submit the same name, only the first entry with that name will be considered.
- You may submit as many names as you would like.
- This contest is open to all legal US residents and internationally where permitted by local laws.
- Under 18? Check out our Official Contest Rules for some important deets!
- A panel of ModCloth employees will pick each day’s winner. We’ll be looking for the submission that best fits the item at hand and reflects the spirit of ModCloth.
- If our team of judges loves your name the most on more than one day of the contest, you could win more than once.
- Each winner will receive a gift certificate for the cost of the item they named, plus $10 to cover the cost of shipping. Woohoo!
- We’ll contact the day’s winner within a few days of the contest closing via the social network you used to submit. We’ll also shout out our winners as an update to this blog post.
- If you have questions, please see our legal info and Official Contest Rules.
Good luck! And don’t forget to head over to Twitter tomorrow for more Name It & Win It fun.