We’ve made it all the way to the biggest state in the nation! Anchorage, Alaska is home to spectacular views on the Coastal Trail, the start of the world-famous Iditarod, and the finishing point of this multi-city contest.
Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky wants to know what you would name this fun frock! Need a refresher on the rules? Here are the deets:
- Your name suggestion(s) must be inspired by the day’s city. Think: landmarks, street names, and unique customs about that place.
- You can suggest up to three names per post.
- Leave name suggestions as a comment on that day’s post. Suggestions left on Facebook, Twitter, the featured blogger’s website, or anywhere other than that day’s blog post will not be considered.
- Entries for that day’s product must be posted on that day’s blog post by midnight, 12 a.m. EST the day of the post. Commenting will be closed at 12:01 a.m.
- More questions? Check out our Official Contest Rules.
It’s your last chance to wow the world with your creativity. Will you be the one to name it and win it?