Here we are in the “Athens of the South,” where we can listen to the songbirds of country music, see a replica of the Parthenon, and visit Kristin of Leproust Vintage, our guest judge in naming today’s dress.
In honor of Nashville, TN, what would you name this fine frock? Leave your suggestions in a comment below!
Not sure how to play? Here are the rules:
- Your name suggestion(s) must be inspired by the day’s city. Think: landmarks, street names, and unique customs about that place.
- You can suggest up to three names per post.
- Leave name suggestions as a comment on that day’s post. Suggestions left on Facebook, Twitter, the featured blogger’s website, or anywhere other than that day’s blog post will not be considered.
- Entries for that day’s product must be posted on that day’s blog post by midnight, 12 a.m. EST the day of the post. Any entries posted after 12 a.m. on the day of the post will not be considered.
- More questions? Check out our Official Contest Rules.
And of course, stick with us to see where we end up tomorrow! Could it be your hometown? Happy naming!