Pack the car, fill the gas tank, and rev the engine for a “Mod” journey across the USA! ModCloth’s Name It and Win It contest is taking a road trip. Today through Friday, June 11th, we’ll be featuring a different city as your inspiration for the day’s nameless product.
What’s super exciting about this roadtrip edition is our team of guest judges! A fashion blogger from each featured city will be considering her day’s entries.
Today we’re in an Empire State of mind. Beginning our trip in the grand New York City, we savor the bustling urban atmosphere before hitting the open road. Welcome blogger Jessica of What I Wore as today’s judge! She will choose what she thinks is the wittiest, most creative, and most fun name for the dress. Whatever name she picks is the winner!
Got any ideas? What about the dress reminds you of New York City?
As you buckle up and get ready to go, let’s review the rules.
- Your name suggestion(s) must be inspired by the day’s city. Think: landmarks, street names, and unique customs about that place.
- You can suggest up to three names per post.
- Leave name suggestions as a comment on that day’s post. Suggestions left on Facebook, Twitter, the featured blogger’s website, or anywhere other than that day’s blog post will not be considered.
- Entries for that day’s product must be posted on that day’s blog post by midnight, 12 a.m. EST the day of the post. Any entries posted after 12 a.m. on the day of the post will not be considered.
- More questions? Check out our Official Contest Rules.
And of course, stick with us to see where we end up tomorrow! Could it be your hometown? Happy naming!