Things you may love–the holidays, sharing your creativity with the world, and winning things. Well, this edition of our Name It and Win It wraps all three of those loves into one fantastical contest! If you missed our recent “Countdown to Holiday,” then you’ve got five more chances to participate in a Name It and Win It before the end of 2010!
We encourage you to ‘Unwrap Your Imagination’ on each of the five, nameless products we feature this week.
Before you get too excited, here’s a few rules:
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You can suggest up to three names for each item. No more, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment for each item’s post will be accepted. Entries left on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions must be entered by midnight, 12 a.m. EST.
- If you repeatedly receive an error messages during commenting, please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need more information? See our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and also our Official Contest Rules.
All right, now it’s time to get excited!
See the sequined gem above? It so wants to be yours. Pull out the best names you’ve been waiting to share, and let us know how creative you are.
Winners will be announced next week. It could be you that Winston sends a pretty package to this holiday!
UPDATE (11:59 p.m.): Whew! Today’s contest has ended, but check back tomorrow morning for Name It and Win It Day 2!