UPDATE: Attention, please! After much deliberation & plenty of swooning over our fabulous Red, White, & ‘BBQ’ entries, the winner of our Style Gallery contest is…
The wonderful Noelle, of The Classy Junk!
Check out more of her dreamy ensembles on her Style Gallery page here.
Thanks a million to everyone who entered! We’re thrilled to have such a fabulous community. Congrats to our winner, and to all of our readers, stay tuned! There are always more marvelous contests just around the corner.
Summer lovin’, had me a….Style Gallery Contest!
That’s right, gals and guys. The season’s reaching peak temps, and we’re ready to beat the heat with a contest that’s cool as can be!
For our latest photo challenge, we’re asking you, our community, to share your quintessential summer activities. Whether it’s a backyard barbecue or a picnic in the park, we’re yearning to see the outfits and outings you look forward to every year. Think gingham, red, white, and blue, stars, stripes, sun hats, and everything else that makes summer superb!
Upload your photo to the style gallery during the contest timeframe. Once the contest has ended, we’ll pick one winner: the triumphant champ will nab a $100 gift certificate!
Pumped? Before you grab your camera, read over these very important deets:
- To enter, upload your creative photo to the Style Gallery.
- Contest begins at 1 p.m. ET on 6/27 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 7/3.
- You may submit as many unique outfit photos as you’d like!
- Your image may include no more than three people.
- Sorry, but this contest is not open to international customers.
- One winner will be announced at 1 p.m. ET on 7/4 via an email and as an update to this blog post.
- Please see our full official rules here.
- If you’re feeling camera-shy, you can submit your entry via e-mail it to email@example.com with your name, physical address (including zip code), and telephone number. Be sure to use “Red, White, & BBQ” as your subject line!
Already planning your picnic photoshoot? Then, go out and take some pics — we can’t wait to see your summer snapshots!